- Works pretty good.
- inexpensive; provides desired function.
- good when you work a Monday through Friday schedule
- Works great.
- Nice options
- the 4 set programs per day
- Small, compact, fits in tight spaces (next to other electronic controls.
- I can't figure out how to make the screen come back on.
- no backlight
- bad when you have a rotating shift and ends up being a hudge hassle.
- It keeps on automatically resetting temperature to 71 degrees
- Can't get furnace to run/fan.
- Every time change filter, it is hard to get it started back up.
- Actual temperature stopped working properly.
- changing the batteries and wiping out settings
- Without the manual it's difficult to program.